goMobi is a feature-rich mobile website solution. The goMobi platform includes all of the following features:
Even More Features
Site owners can create sites with many types of content, including:
- About us: create a custom page to tell visitors about your business.
- Hours of operation: let mobile users know the hours of operation, and based on current time and location, whether the business is open
- Products and Services: build product pages with images and even the ability to purchase right from the mobile device.
- RSS news feed: add news or information feeds from other sites using RSS.
- Blog: import your blog content in a mobile-ready format.
- Other content: create additional pages with custom content.
Automatic site creation
goMobi can automatically scrape content off an existing site to create a mobile version of a website in less than five minutes.
Site owners can add any of the following tools to allow customers to interact with their business:
- Call Us: add a click-to-call button that lets mobile users call the business directly
- Find Us: add up to 3 locations, integrated with Google Maps and GPS directions
- Call me back/Leave a message: allows mobile users to request a call-back or leave a message
- Request reservation/appointment: let customers request a reservation or appointment right from the mobile site.
- Tell-a-friend: lets mobile users send an SMS directly from the site to refer friends
- Coupons: add up to 3 'special offers' specifically for mobile users
Site Manager localization
The goMobi Manager interface to is available in seven languages — English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese and Simplified Chinese.
goMobi allows users to select from one of seven languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, and Simplified Chinese) to have icon text labels translated automatically
Additionally, the "Site Translation" icon allows visitors to the goMobi website to view a version of the goMobi site translated using a third-party web-based translation tool.
Resellers looking to do a partial or full API integration to provision goMobi subscriptions can refer to our Publishing Service API guides. goMobi also supports bulk site creation via the API.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Visit our FAQs